Tips for selling your vacant land in Westchester and Putnam County. You need to do and get the following items;
1. locate your survey, if you do not have one get one done.
2. Get a copy of your deed. This can usually be gotten from the tax assessors office in your town.
3. Be aware of and deed restrictions and easements on the property.
4. If you have Board of Health Approval you will need a copy of the permit and map. If not, vacant land sells for 10 to 25% more with it, so it might be a good idea to get it done.
5. Find the right realtor® for the job. This means one with experience selling VANT LAND not just homes.
Visit my web sites at http://realestatesallhere.com and http://icansellyourland1.com
Looking to sell your VACANT LAND? I have a lot of EXPERIENCE!!!
Selling your VACANT LAND--Does your land have approvals?
SELLING YOUR VACANT LAND---Not the same as selling your home!!!
Selling your Vacant Land--BEWARE OF END USERS.
Selling your Vacant Land-- IS NOW THE TIME TO SELL?
Looking to sell your vacant land in Westchester or Putnam Counties in New York?
Have you ever looked at land with wetland on it and wanted to know if it was buildable?
BEFORE I SELL MY VACANT LAND SHOULD I HAVE A SURVEY DONE?
Looking to sell your VACANT LAND? How to find the right AGENT to SELL your Property!!!